Please make sure to fulfill all the requirements before you follow the steps below. We strongly recommend to readRules section “Android – firmware” New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators. Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.
- ASUS has released the kernel sources for the ZenFone Max M2, Max Pro M2 and Max Pro M1, but in an encrypted form, rendering them useless for developers.
- Here you can Download and install Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- They are also getting aged now and experience hardware faults.
- The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1, which launched in April 2018, is now receiving an Android 10 Beta in India and France.
Answer – If you’re a customization lover then this question is baseless for you. But if not then, once you unlock the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB bootloader then it’ll open the door of customization. Through that, you can install recovery, Root your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB , and lots of much more. Answer – Simply follow the step by step of twrp update guide. Answer – No, in most cases people won’t get the official updates after unlocking the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB bootloader. We assume that you have already downloaded the ADB & Fastboot tool from the link given above. Once the boot image has been patched, copy the “patched_boot.img” from the internal storage and replace it in the same extracted ROM folder on your PC.
- The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device.
- And if you have an Asus phone, then this guide is for you.
- So trying to install Asus flash file on any other phone.
- The popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi 4X recently received fairly stable Android 9 ports, and now it’s the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1’s turn.
- Go to that site and Flash a new Rom to your Device.
In simple word, we can say rooting gives you the administrator-level permissions on your device and customize your device as per your need which is impossible for a normal android. Check out some other benefits of Rooting the Android phone. Tap on the Install option to flash the magisk root file.
Tested on HavocOS 2.5; Expected to work on stock rom as well (Further testing still needed). The Best Custom ROM for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is Pixel Experience. It is an AOSP based Custom ROM inspired by Google Pixel Smartphone OS. It contains all the goodies of Pixel OS like Wallpaper, Ringtones, boot animations, animations, and all other things download the stock firmware. The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2’s latest update based on Android Pie brings Digital Wellbeing, June’s security patches, and some bug fixes. The LineageOS team is bringing LineageOS 16 based on Android Pie to the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2, ZenFone 3, Yandex Phone, and more.
On this page, we are going to share with you a complete guide on How to root Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1). Here you will find best way to root using Magisk. We are here to help you how to root without TWRP Recovery. Answer – Yes, You can easily unroot your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB with ADB. Answer – Yes, by installing original or any other stock ROM.